Items Legacy Recycling Take To Recycle
RECYCLING TODAYS TECHNOLOGY TO ENSURE GREEN SPACES FOR TOMORROW
Whether you are recycling 500 network servers or just an ancient TV, Legacy will take it all.
Research shows that extracting raw materials from the earth takes up more energy than utilizing recycled commodities. To help this issue we at Legacy try and take as many different types of electronics as possible out of the waste stream. Basically, if it plugs into an outlet or runs on batteries we can recycle it for you. Below is a more detailed list:
- Desktop PCs towers
- Network Servers
- Network equipment: routers, hubs, switches, modems, etc.
- CRT Monitors and all Televisions (there is a small fee for these items)
- LCD Monitors
- Peripherals (Printers, Scanners, Keyboards, etc)
- Office Equipment (Copiers, Fax Machines, Phones, etc.)
- Cables, Wire, Connectors, and Adapters
- Power strips and surge protectors
- Hard drives (Certified wiped or certified destruction, See Data Security Management page)
- Media (CD, Floppy/Encased Diskettes, Storage Tape, etc..) (Certified wiped or certified destruction, See Data Security Management page)
- Inkjet and toner cartridges
- Computer Scrap
- All types of batteries (NiCd, Pb acid, Li-ion, Alkaline)
- Small appliances (microwaves, toasters, vacuums, etc.)
- Consumer electronics (VCRs, stereos, DVD players, cell phones, etc…)
- UPS (uninterruptible power supply)
- Medical equipment
- Commercial/manufacturing/industrial scrap material
- And More…
If you don’t see what you need to be recycled above send us an email or give us a call, more than likely Legacy will be able to recycle it.
Legacy Recycling takes the work out of scraping electronics and other misc. metal. They are fast, friendly and most important they are affordable. Sometimes they even pay you for your scrap. Dealing with Legacy is always a pleasure.
Legacy Recycling continue to provide great customer service! No complaints from our end. It is good to have folks we can rely on. We will be scheduling another pickup soon. It’s easy to do business with Legacy Recycling and their team.
Do you need help with your e-Waste?
Contact us today for a free cost estimate!