Visit Our Blog and Learn about Industry Changes and Innovations
Legacy Recycling takes the work out of scrapping electronics and other misc. metal. They are fast, friendly and most important they are affordable. Sometimes they even pay you for your scrap. Dealing with Legacy is always a pleasure.
Your Trusted Source for Corporate IT Recycling
Legacy Recycling’s mission is to provide a secure and cost-effective way for corporations to responsibly dispose of their old electronics. By recycling the technology of today we are all helping ensure green spaces for tomorrow.
Convenient, Trusted, and Affordable
Legacy Recycling understands the challenges and potential liabilities electronic recycling presents for your business. We make the process SIMPLE, SECURE, and ENVIRONMENTALLY SUSTAINABLE by offering:
- Competitive and Flexible Rates
- Security of Data Destruction
- WDNR Registered Recycler of Electronics
- Working Only with R2/ISO Certified Refineries
- Environmental Friendly End of Life
- Complying with all Environmental Regulations
- No-Landfill Policy
We Make the Process Effortless for You!!
Legacy Recycling offers extremely competitive and flexible rates for corporate pickups. We will also beat the advertised or quoted price of any local competitor!
We ensure that the entire process is simple for our clients by providing EXPERIENCED and PROFICIENT pickup service. Just point us to the electronics needing recycling, and we will take care of the rest. No preparation of the items are needed on the customer’s part. Legacy makes it as simple as possible by providing:
- Lift gate service
- All the equipment for safe removal.
- 1-hour time slots for pickups.
- Office removal.
- Secure and efficient transport of all electronics and scrap.
- Knowledgeable and hospitable employees.
The safety and security of your company, your clients, and your assets are of the utmost concern to us. That’s why at Legacy we offer complete liability protection and downstream monitoring for all your equipment and sensitive materials. Adhering to the highest standards of data security and data eradication. We do this by adhering to the Department of Defense standards
of data erasure, using only DOD level software erase programs, or physically shredding all hard drives and sensitive media. All data-sensitive material is kept in a secure location that only authorized personnel can access. Legacy will also provide you with a Certificate of Destruction (COD). Our clients can be assured that their data is safe from any potential risk or harm.
Visit our Liability Page and Data Security Management page for more in-depth information.
We’re Here for You and the Environment!
Legacy complies with all local, state, and federal environmental regulations ensuring our customers that we are environmentally sustainable. Legacy’s methods and policies protect not only our customers but also the environment by having the following in place:
- Yearly facility and process audits by the WDNR
- Being a WDNR Registered Recycler of Electronics
- Working only with R2/ISO certified refineries
- Providing customers documentation certifying e-waste was recycled with R2/ISO certified processors
- Performing audits of any vendors who handle hazardous materials
- Incorporating a strict no-landfill policy
- Downstream monitoring
- Customer Liability protection
Visit our Liability Protection and Electronic Recycling pages for more in-depth information.
Legacy Recycling takes the work out of scraping electronics and other misc. metal. They are fast, friendly and most important they are affordable. Sometimes they even pay you for your scrap. Dealing with Legacy is always a pleasure.
Legacy Recycling continue to provide great customer service! No complaints from our end. It is good to have folks we can rely on. We will be scheduling another pickup soon. It’s easy to do business with Legacy Recycling and their team.